Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Response to 400constantine by RainhadoCanto11 - #2

.
How sad that some need avail themselves of subterfuges, and cannot operate openly! I find this utterly disgusting!!

It seems the above character is afraid anyone will see comments validating one's distrust of the Roman Catholic Church on his channel!  This is a PURE indication that this a CULT!  For it is CULTS that prohibit this and that, and God forbid anyone break the "code of silence!" No! It is best to keep everyone in the dark as to what one is doing! I find it revolting!

 Paul told us to prove all things!  I pray you do just that, 400constantine!

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
1 Thessalonians 5:21 (King James Bible)

Anyway, 400Constantine, you have just left the following comment on my channel:

400constantine posted a comment
1 hour ago
There New Testament canon wasn't canonized until 397 AD. What did Christians do for the first 400 years? The printing press wasn't invented until the 1500s, and almost nobody knew how to read. Solo Scriptura is not only unbiblical but impossible. Also, the reason that I have to screen comments is because of videos such as "the Heresies of Benedict XVI" the other Protestants who think that they are Catholic can become quite nasty. 

RainhadoCanto11 posted a comment
13 minutes ago
Do you think that the New Testament Christians were waiting on Rome for anything? How very sad that you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the history of Christianity, and even less of your church! Letters of the apostles were always available! There were plenty who KNEW HOW TO READ!  I don't even know if this comment is going to get posted! I haven't the time now, but, I will be posting a list on my blog for you to read and view.


24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets,
and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that,
if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
 25Behold, I have told you before.
35Heaven and earth shall pass away, 

but my words shall not pass away.
Matthew 24:24-25; 35 (King James Bible)



SOLA SCRIPTURA IS NOT POSSIBLE?  
YOU GOING TO TELL GOD WHAT HE CAN AND CANNOT DO??
THINK AGAIN!!


Here is the beginning of a list for now! I haven't time for more:

Believers persecuted by apostate church
The above is an excellent series!

The Real Bible Version Issue EXPOSED!! by Bryan Denlinger

Lamp In The Dark:Untold History of the Bible ~ FULL FILM...

A Lamp in the Dark: The Untold History of the Bible

Karl Keating, a Catholic apologist, Debates a Baptist Preacher
Note: I do NOT promote Peter Ruckman, albeit the above video to be very good.

The above ought to keep you busy for quite a while!

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment