Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

HELL FIRE: The Most Powerful Sermon Ever!!! by Pastor Charles Lawson

.
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: 
I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, 
one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, 
till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, 
and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: 
but whosoever shall do and teach them, 
the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 For I say unto you, 
That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case 
enter into the kingdom of heaven.
21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, 
Thou shalt not kill; 
and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger 
of the judgment:
22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
Matthew 5:17-22 (King James Bible)

HELL FIRE: 

The Most Powerful Sermon Ever!!!



Uploaded by on Jun 22, 2011
 
Pastor Lawson's Church Ministry: www.thelionofjudah.org/

Buckle Your Seat Belt Folks...

Here it is. Per the request of ChristLikeness100, the full HELL FIRE message.... thank you brother for your interest. This needs to be spread all over youtube, and quickly. Pray for a harvest.

This is a very powerful message preached by Charles Lawson a few years ago. Use it to reach the lost... that's all I've got to say.

I love you all very much and just want you to know that if you're not saved, you're headed for hell. God gave His Son to die for your sins... reach out and place your faith in Jesus for salvation- He will save you! Just believe, ask Christ into your heart, and leave the rest to God. I am here for anybody who wants to talk about this.

...


...
...

1 comment:

  1. WOW! A COMPLIMENT! Gee, I will accept a pat on the back most any time, which is NOT very common on this blog!

    THANK YOU, SO VERY MUCH!

    I love Pastor Lawson's sermons which are very honest in his views and very scriptural, to boot!

    I have many of his sermons here on this blog, also on my post "Sermons by Pastor Charles Lawson (The Lion of Judah)". Still, look up his site, http://www.thelionofjudah.org/, to find more of his wonderful sermons!

    May God bless you!

    ReplyDelete