Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Monday, May 27, 2013

Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

.
Again, today, an Italian gave his thanks to the American people, on my Facebook page.  I post it at the end.

Land of the Free, 
Because of the Brave




11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.
12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed,

 when there was no strange god among you: 
therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, that I am God.
Isaiah 43:11-12 (King James Bible)



Alone and far removed from earthly care,
The noble ruins of men lie buried here,
You were strong men, good men,
Endowed with youth and much the will to live,
I hear no protest from the mute lips of the dead,
They rest there is no more to gi
ve.

An untitled poem written by Audie Murphy in 1948
on the wall in the Tomb Guard quarters



Changing of the Guard
Tomb of the Unknown Soldier


Published on May 27, 2012 by TheYankeeGI  

(Summer 2011)
The United States Army guard the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. This video is of the ceremony where they swap out the sentinel that guards the Tomb. This is more or less raw footage. Please enjoy and Respect those that have been lost.

  • Ferrari Giulio W Il grande popolo Americano.

  • Helga Hickman Thank you, Giulio, I think so too, but it also had to do with the marvelous leadership America had in those days! Today, we operate under a coward, who only bows to the Arabs, whose speeches consist of lies and more lies, who murders babies and lets our heroes die abroad. The word of God speaks of such, whom He also hates:

    16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

    17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

    18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

    19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

    Proverbs 6:16-19 (King James Bible)

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment