Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

A RETRACTION: The joke is on me!

.
Speechless! That is what I was when I looked in my Facebook, this morning!  Just shaking my head, speechless!

Yesterday, I posted I found posted on a dear brother's wall.


It contained a most amazing stern rebuke by this judge.  

Then, the only comment presented, had my blood boiling, and I shot out an appropriate response.

This morning, I found an answer to it, which I must post, as my retraction to what I said!  I was wrong, it seems!

  • You, Mike Combs and Kristina Weaver like this.
  • Shane Bytheway We must hate the sin but love the sinner, John Steenburgh. You must love this guy, Rick Warren says so.
  • Helga Hickman Ha Ha Ha Ha! After reading this beautiful speech by this great judge, I have to read an IDIOTIC comment, like the IDIOT Shane Bytheway spews!

    Did he not read the judge say, TIME AND AGAIN, that this piece of VERMIN IS A TERRORIST? NO, I DO NOT LOVE H
    IM! NEVER WILL!!

    There was one thing this judge said that was completely wrong: he accused this piece of trash of having a heart! SUCH DON'T HAVE ONE!

    The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.
    Psalm 12:8 (King James Bible)

    Isn't it enough, that the media voices not a word about this, in effect, PROTECTING SUCH, and then we have SUPPOSED CHRISTIANS, wanting others to love the fool!

    http://rainhadocanto10-evangelicalchristian.blogspot.com/2013/03/truth-despising-wolf-protecting-devil.html

    This certainly speaks to YOU, Shane BythewayoftheDevil!

    It is certain,that if you are so very wrong, it is that you believe in one who is a bigger fool than you, and that would most definitely be Rick Warren, who has a spot in the lake of fire, burnished with his name in it! This the same wolf who claims that the lousy god of Islam is the same God of Christianity! Doesn't that, alone, tell you he is a wolf in sheep's clothing???? If not, then it is you are blind and deaf, forthis piece of garbage, allah, has no son!

    JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD, who died to save fools like you! WAKE UP!!


    rainhadocanto10-evangelicalchristian.blogspot.com
    So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. 1 Corinthians 3:7 (KJB)
  • John Steenburgh Sister Helga, ShaneByTheWay is a fellow Ruckmanite, he is is just trying to get a rise out of the likes of you and I. hadn't got a chance to respond to his tom foolery. He and I banter playfully often. He is a good brother. Shane by the way, Sister Helga is Annie Oakley with her sword, she is a former Roman Catholic that found a King James Bible and the author of it. GLORY! She has been in that Book for three years and knows it better than most pastors BECAUSE SHE ACTUALLY USES IT! I would put her up against about any body, and she would be a welcome sight in my foxhole.She can fire better than most men, even a lot of Ruckmanites would be put to shame. Sometimes that is not to hard a task .I would choose her while walking of some of my fellow knot heads.@¿© Helga Fight On, sister love you to pieces, wish I could get some of the fight in some young men!
  • John Steenburgh Shane Bytheway, You gotta admit that was good! This Yankee can shoot!
  • Helga Hickman There is a saying that goes, "If the shoe fits, wear it!"
    By what brother John Steenburgh says, it is certain, I can rule out being a cobbler for you, Shane Bytheway! My apologies!

    But, brother John, I am just thankful I suffer not from high blood pressure! I suspect, that is so, because I relieve any pressure before it even builds up, as you have well seen!

    The joke is on me!

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment